Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thank the Lord, this day is finally OVER.

All 3 of my kids have a colds. That= NO FUN. I was about ready to check into the loony bin for a vacation from my little urchins at about 5 o'clock. My good friend, Shiraz got me though the night though. I tried really, really hard to feel bad for the kids because I know they don't feel good. BUT...that didn't last long. Screaming, fighting, *slapping*, big uncompleted homework assignment due TOMORROW that had to be started over (apparently the teacher gives no written directions???). Ugh. I am tired just thinking about my children.

Thankfully, they are now in bed fast asleep. My house is a wreak & I don't care. Thank the Lord this day is over. I think I will have another glass of vino in celebration.

I know I was going to write about something else, but I am just to dang tired to remember apparently.

3 comments:

  1. BB is staying home sick today too. Been there, done that with the homework and Kane. Like every day.

    Congratulations on your first wine-induced vent on your children. Before you know it, you will be bitching about your husband! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was that the book project that was due? We worked on it for a large part of the week, I can't believe you guys did it all in one day!

    So, what did he do for his project? DJ did a movie poster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that would be the one. We started it earlier in the week & he realized he had done it wrong. Some other kids turned the assignment in early & got points off for now doing questions for their board games (that is what he was doing). So...we started completely over. It was hell. He was up until 10 and I put finishing touches on it for him after he went to bed. He did do the entire thing himself though aside from that. I cannot believe it, but he ended up getting 100% on it.

    The day he turned it in, I found the teachers assignment sheet, it had fallen behind the computer:/

    ReplyDelete