Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Weigh-in Wednesday

Well, it is that time again. It is Weigh-in Wednesday with the Sisterhood. I must say I had an AWESOME week. I stayed on track with my workouts and eating. As a matter of fact, I had 20 AP's that went UNUSED out of the 35 that I earned this week. I never do that. I ended up losing 1.8#. I am happy with that, but I was secretly hoping for more. As it stands, I didn't quite lose all of the 2.2# that I gained last week. At least I am on the right track now. I seem to have found my motivation and that is a very good thing. I am even planning on taking my new Shred DVD to the in-laws! I am determined to stick to the plan and do it every day for the next 27.

Here is my exercise journal for the past week:

Thursday: Nada

Friday: 1 Hour Run & 1 hr. Yoga

Saturday: 75 minute Yoga

Sunday: 1 hr. Yoga

Monday: 30 min. run, 1 hr. free weights at the gym, Shred day 1

Tuesday: Shred day 2

Wednesday: 15 min. run, 15 min. Precor (my ankles were bothering me running), Shred day 3

7 comments:

  1. Way to go on your loss, Megan! Your exercise journal is excellent! I just started logging my activity into WW online and I can't wait to eat some of those APs!! All this shredding is making me hungry!

    Good luck this week! I'm proud of you for taking the Shred to the inlaws! That's dedication, Sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG Megan! Awesome!! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Meg! You are doing FANTASTIC with the exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your loss!! Keep up the good work and you'll totally see those numbers go down!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our bodies are stubborn at this stage! We have to trick them! But you keep it up! You'll make it to that next set of 10's! I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Very impressive. Way to go keeping track of your workouts and and being so dedicated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WTG MEGAN!!! You are my inspiration...

    ReplyDelete