Thursday, April 2, 2009

Parmesan Herb Baked Tilapia

I really love this tilapia recipe. I have made it several times already, and I don't even remember where I actually got the original recipe from. If I stole if from you, I am very sorry. Let me know & I will give you proper credit. Anyway, it is healthy, quick, easy, & delicious. Does it get any better than that?

Parmesan Herb Baked Tilapia


POINTS® Value: 6
Servings: 4

Ingredients:

24 oz raw farm-raised tilapia
1 1/2 oz grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup(s) Light Mayonnaise
2 tbsp Green Onions
1/4 cup(s) dried bread crumbs
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp table salt
1/4 tsp black pepper

Instructions
Preheat oven to 400. Place fish on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Combine cheese, mayonnaise, and onions; spread evenly over fish. Combine breadcrumbs and remaining ingredients (I usually just use Italian seasoned breadcrumbs instead); sprinkle evenly over fish. Lightly coat fish with cooking spray. Bake at 400 for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.

No comments:

Post a Comment