Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Weigh-in Wednesday

Today is Weigh-in day over at The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. Not suprisingly, I am up .6 pounds since my last weigh-in 2 weeks ago. I am back on track though and ready to recommit myself. I already started my day off right with 40 minutes of running and 1 hour of strength training. Not that exercise has been my problem. No, my problem would be my love for my late night munchie sessions (I'm also sure the 500 calorie martini I had last night isn't helping).

Well, now if I want to do that, I am going to have to work out like a fool because I am counting every bite.

6 comments:

  1. Great job on the working out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job!

    Yeah, the martinis aren't helping. I have finally admit that I cannot have my wine and 'ritas at night. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing a great job at working out! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you working out is going great!!

    I had to kick the late night snacks to the curb. They get me in way too much trouble!

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fifty pounds is AWESOME!! And an even better job with maintaining!! The last 20 are most definitely the hardest to lose because our bodies feel healthy and want to hang onto those stubborn pounds! And we have to trick out bodies! I know we will get there! All of us!

    ReplyDelete