Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Oh, How I Love Thee, Weigh-in Wednesday

Okay, let me just say it.

I LOST 4.6 #!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't had a weigh in this good since I first started losing weight. I was pretty good with watching what I ate this we, though I did have a bit of a lapse over the weekend. I totally attribute this loss to my new fitness regimen. I totally think that VARIETY is the key. My body never know what it is going to be asked to do next and I think it is burning calories like mad. I have only been running on Fridays, and it seems like I am running much FASTER & my endurance has improved. Who ever would have though that the best thing for my running would be not running as often? Crazy.

My plan for the coming week is to keep doing what I've been. Friday I am taking my brother to Minot so I will need to workout hard either Thursday or Saturday. I know I will do it, it is getting to the point that I really look forward to my workouts.

Who knows?! Maybe I will actually reach my goal weight at some point here;-)

9 comments:

  1. WTG Megan! WOOHOO!! That is so awesome. Keep up the good work girlie and you will hit that goal weight in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow, Meg!! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy shit, Meg! I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry 'bout the double post, there. Clearly I thought it didn't go the first time! No actually I'm just REALLY proud of ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow! That is fabulous!!! You're are completely right. Variety is totally the key! You have to keep your body confused! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found the same thing with my running after starting the Shredding. I ran an 8K a week and a half ago and it was much easier than I thought it would be after not running as much. I'll take it! Congrats on the loss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's amazing! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are an insiration! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete