Saturday, March 14, 2009

The World's Best Cosmo

I found this recipe here. I'm not sure if it is the world's best, but is divine. A friend of mine has given me her Cosmo recipe a couple of times, but it calls for flavored vodka & I never remember to grab it when I'm at the liquor store. If I wasn't sitting here lazily enjoying my cosmo so much I would get my camera & take a picture of it to show you just how pretty it is:-)
UPDATED WITH PICTURE! Wow! Please disregard the dust. Someone needs to spend less time making pretty drinks and more time cleaning;-)

The World's Best Cosmo



In a cocktail shaker, combine with ice:
2 oz vodka
1 oz Rose's lime juice
1 oz triple sec
anywhere from a splash to 2 oz cranberry juice, depending on your preference (I think 1 oz. is perfect)

Mix well and pour into a glass. Add a slice of lime for garnish and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment