Monday, January 5, 2009

My First Ever Blog Award



Pam at It's Time for More Coffee gave me my first ever Blog Award! Thanks Pam!

The Lemonade Award:

So here is the award and the rules.

#1 You must link back to the person you received the award from.

#2 You have to nominate 10 bloggers who are deserving of this award!

Well- Since I just recently entered the blogging world, I'm not sure I have 10! I will give it a shot though! Here are my favorite blogs to read, in no particular order.

1. Pam again! She is at It's Time for More Coffee.

2. The girls over at The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans.

3. Kristin at The Krumwiede Six

4. Melissa at The Anderson Clan

5. My old friend Ree (at least it feels like she is;-) at The Pioneer Woman

6. Kate, my favorite accountant, at You Do the Math

7. And, finally, even though I haven't heard anything new from her blog lately...Jen at Life in the Left-Turn-Only Lane

Sorry! That is all I can do! I am new to blogging still!

1 comment: