Friday, October 30, 2009

BBQ Beef Cups


It doesn't get much easier than these BBQ Beef Cups.  I got home from Kade's hockey practice last night at 7 o'clock and I had these on the table at 7:30.  I even did some laundry during that time;0)  I have made these many times and I always know that it is one of the few things everyone will eat HAPPILY.  Give them a try!


BBQ Beef Cups

1 pound Ground Beef
1 cup BBQ sauce
2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
2 cans Refridgerated Biscuits (Grands- I always use Reduced-Fat)
8 ounces Shredded Cheddar Cheese 


Preheat the oven according to the biscuit instructions. 



Brown beef in a skillet. Add barbecue sauce to the beef- you want the beef to be well-coated but not soupy. Add the brown sugar and stir until smooth. 


Grease muffin tins. Stretch the biscuits until they are big enough to make a “cup” in the muffin tin. Press into the tins. 


Fill each cup with about a 1/4 cup of the beef mixture. Top with cheese Bake according to the instructions on the biscuit can.  


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment