Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Shrinking Days of Summer, Week 1

Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans


Today is the first day of the biggest loser challenge with the Sisterhood! I am really looking forward to it. This time of year tends to be at least as hard for me (weight-wise) as Christmas. Between my birthday, the 4th, and all of the margaritas/beer I like to sip on those warm summer nights, the scale usually tends to go up.

I am hoping having a team is going to keep me accountable. I should have some good motivation anyway, considering I am on the verge of weighing the least I have weighed since my pre-baby days (10 years ago).

I have never shared my weight on this blog, but (gasp!) I am going to do that now.  

Current Weight: 165.6
Goal for challenge: lose 10 pounds
Ultimate Goal: 145

Good luck everyone!

8 comments:

  1. WOW!! You are doing so fabulous, I love it!! Keep it up - you're almost there! (I may just let you borrow the one pair of pre-baby jeans I saved (and we both wore!), for old times sake!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its hard to put that number out there isn't it? good luck in the group challenge.

    go team maroon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so hear you! Summer and football season are when I'm social the most. Boy, that makes it hard!

    Good luck this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK... if I put it on my blog you can definately put it on yours :)

    YOu are gonna rock it Megan!!! YOU ARE AN ROCKSTAR...even if you are on another team ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you for putting that number up! Good luck on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have worked so hard Megan! Keep up the good work and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of Luck! If you don't kick it up I am going to catch you in the weight dept! :o)

    ReplyDelete