Monday, January 11, 2010

Diary of a Recipe Addict

Hello.  My name is Megan and I am addicted to recipes.  I love to read cookbooks, cooking blogs, and try new recipes every day of the week.  My family sometimes begs for me to make the same thing that I made before and I often have no idea where I got that recipe/what the heck them are talking about.  So, I have decided to start a blog just about cooking!  I plan to fill my blog  exclusively with recipes that are loved by us (at least those of us with taste buds;P)  Some of my recipes will be healthy (I promise!) others, like the one I blogged about today will most definitely not.  I believe in moderation and occasional indulgences.  If you think you might be interested, please follow me!

Here is my link!: Diary of a Recipe Addict 

3 comments:

  1. Does this mean we'll get more "life with the Rostens" here then??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know;) It seems I am more of a food blogger than anything else, so I thought I'd give it a go. I like the idea of having an 'online cookbook', so I am exited about it even if no one reads it, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN! So are you going to post more than once every five months? ;p

    ReplyDelete